Amanka Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Digital Optical Toslink and S/pdif Coaxial Inputs and Analog RCA and AUX 3.5mm (Headphone) Outputs - Gold Plated Connector
Amanka Digital to Analog Audio Converter with Digital Optical Toslink and S/pdif Coaxial Inputs and Analog RCA and AUX 3.5mm (Headphone) Outputs - Gold Plated Connector by Amanka at Digital Complex. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Overview: This digital to analog audio converter is designed for either house or professional audio switching. Connect to TV with a Toslink cable
This digital to analog audio converter is designed for either house or professional audio switching.
Connect to TV with a Toslink cable (also called Digital SPDIF or Optical Cable) or Coaxial cable.
Connect to amplifier with a RCA Audio cable or headphone with a 3.5mm Stereo Jack cable simultaneously
It also can be used for PS3 XBox Blu Ray Player, HD DVD, etc. which have no RCA(L/R) outputs or 3.5mm Jack output
This Converter is small in size and quite easy to install.
1. Converts Coaxial or Toslink Digital Audio Signals to Analog L/R RCA & 3.5mm Jack Audio Simultaneously (Not Support Reversed)
2. Support Connect to an amplifier via standard RCA jacks or a headphone via 3.5mm jack cable
3. Supports uncompressed 2-channel LPCM digital audio signal output
4. Supports sampling rate at 32KHz, 44.1KHz, 48KHz and 96KHz
5. 24-bit SPDIF incoming bit stream on left and right channels
6. Provides electromagnetic-noise-free transmission
Weight: approx 90g
Dimension: 73 x 55 x 22 mm
Consumption: 0.5W (Max)
Powered by 5.5mm USB Power Cable(Power Adapter is Not Included)
Input Audio Connector: Toslink, RCA (Coaxial)
Output Audio Connector: RCA(R/L), 3.5mm Jack
1 x Digital to Analog Audio Converter
1 x Toslink Cable (Optical cable)
1 x USB Power Cable (Power Adapter is Included)
1 x User Manual
1, The SPDIF input must be Stereo PCM, please configure the output of your device. It won't work with Dolby 5.1.
2, Only Support 2.1 Channel, Not for 5.1 Channel, Please Set The Audio Output to PCM or LPCM.
Features & Highlights
- DAC Converter with 3.5mm Jack and RCA -- The Adapter Output RCA L/R and 3.5mm Jack Simultaneously, You can Play Music and Share at the Same Time; Glad Idea for Your Bluetooth Headphone/Speaker with Your TV
- Supports Mainstream Digital Optical/Coaxial Input -- Provides Electromagnetic-noise-free Transmission, Sampling Rate at 32, 44.1, 48, and 96 KHz, 24-bit S/PDIF Incoming Bit Stream on Left and Right Channels
- Supports Uncompressed 2-channel LPCM or PCM Digital Audio Signal Output -- This DAC Adapter Only Support 2.1 Channel, Not for 5.1 Channel, Please Set The Audio Output to PCM or LPCM
- High-grade Aluminum Alloy Design -- Overall Shielding without Signal Interference, Gold Plated Sockets, Enhance HD Sound Signals over Long Distance Broadcasting Smoothly
- Plug and Play -- No Need to Install Drivers, Easy to Install and Operate; Also, Compact Size, Easy to Carry, Ideal for Home or Professional Audio Switching
|Color:||Optical to RCA|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.02 x 1.69 x 1.69 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Amanka, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
mpn: 507, ean: 0797698091587,
KabelDirekt, a leader in high quality cables and audio gear, is proud to offer you our optical digital audio cable. This fully digital audio cable provides a perfect crystal clear audio connection to DVD and Bluray players, home theater receivers, sa...
By Cable Matters
mpn: 500026-15, ean: 0818707021095,
CONNECT MORE with Cable Matters Audio Products Hear the Difference The Cable Matters Digital Audio Coaxial Cable with RCA connectors is the ideal choice for connecting a TV to a soundbar or A/V receiver with a digital audio coax port. This full-fea...
MAC & PC COMPATIBLE with devices such as a multifunction, laser or thermal printer, desktop document scanner, midi controller, midi keyboard, DAC, snowball mic, development board, UPS, and other legacy devices with a USB-B port; Excellent replacement...
By PHAT SATELLITE INTL
mpn: 4330418203, ean: 0688474774438,
Phat Satellite Intl Coaxial Digital Audio/Video Cable Provides a connection for TV's, VCR's, cable modems, satellite receivers, off-air antennas & other coaxial F-Pin enabled devices. Enjoy a crisp signal without electromagnetic & radio frequency int...
mpn: N3SW4PT, ean: 4897040980852,
1.0 Introduction The 4 port HDMITM switch lets you share a display with four HDMITM -enabled A/V devices, eliminating the need to manually exchange cables to switch between high definition A/V sources, saving time and hassle. The switc...
mpn: 7565A White, ean: 0674551583369,
Onten Lightning Digital AV Adapter, Lightning to HDMI adapter, 1080p 8 pin lightning to HDMI female video adapter with lightning charging cable, lightning digital av adapter for select iPhone / iPad / iPod models (White) * Display YouTube and net se...
mpn: DVIIDMM15, ean: 0617407444285,
The DVIIDMM15 15ft DVI-I Dual Link cable features 2 male DVI-I (29-pin) connectors and provides a reliable connection between your desktop or laptop computer and a DVI-I monitor or projector. The 15ft DVI-I male to male cable supports resolutions o...
The super thin 70 Miles Indoor HDTV Antenna with anvanced amplified singal booster support High Reception for 4K /VHF/ UHF 1080P Channels for Free ,It delivers full 1080p HD singal to any digital TV. 19 FT long cabel make you install the antenna anyw...
By Blue Jeans Cable
mpn: B1694ADA30W, ean: 0811887011009,
Blue Jeans Cable's Coaxial Digital Audio Cable is manufactured in our shop in Seattle, Washington using the finest precision 75 ohm coaxial cable stock from Belden, the world leader in quality audio and video cabling. Unlike most other assembly house...
FAQ Q:How to use the iPhone to HDMI cable? A:Connect you iPhone/iPad to TV, input power -> unlock your device -> wait 5-10 seconds -> click "Trust" on your devices, connection operation completed. Q:Why my iPhone stop work with the cable? A: 1.Conne...