Koolertron 3.5" LCD Digital Microscope with 5MP Image Sensor 1200x Digital zoom, USB connectable portable with LCD display 20-300x Optical Zoom 5Mpix Digital Camera
Free Shipping Included! Koolertron 3.5'' LCD Digital Microscope with 5MP Image Sensor 1200x Digital zoom, USB connectable portable with LCD display 20-300x Optical Zoom 5Mpix Digital Camera by Koolertron at Digital Complex. MPN: AS-SMXW. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Specifications: Optics material: glass Magnification;20x-300x，the digital zoom is maximum 1200x Focus: manual, 10-50mm Illumination: LED with
Optics material: glass
Magnification;20x-300x，the digital zoom is maximum 1200x
Focus: manual, 10-50mm
Illumination: LED with brightness adjustment
Power supply: 110 V, 50/60 Hz or Li-ion battery
Megapixels: 5 (interpolated to 12)
Video recording: yes
Speed: 30 fps
Image format: *.jpeg
Software: image processing software with measurement function
Slot: USB 2.0
System requirements: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6~10.10
Software language: English, Deutsch, Spanish, Russian, Italian, French, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Japanese, Korean, Chinese
Video format *.avi
Dimension: 149 (L) x 104 (W) x 227 (H) mm (5.9 x 4.1 x 8.9").
Weight: 1100g (2.4lbs)
1XLi-ion rechargeable battery
1XUser manual and lifetime warranty
Features & Highlights
- USB digital microscope with LCD display
- Produces magnification within 20 - 300x range. Equipped with 3.5" color LCD display and a 5 Mpx digital camera. The microscope features 8 built-in LEDs with brightness adjustment, allowing you to set desired level of illumination, and a measuring scale (8 cm along the x-axis, 6 cm along the y-axis).
- One of the main advantages of this model is that you can observe without connecting the microscope to a PC, since it features a built-in 3.5" LCD display, making it truly portable and independent. When not connected to a PC, the microscope is powered by a Li-ion rechargeable battery (included) providing for 2 hrs of work. Images and videos obtained during your observations are saved to a microSD card.
- Produced images may also be easily transferred to a PC monitor or even a TV screen (USB and AV cables are included). When connected to a PC, the microscope is powered via USB port. Please launch the installed software only when your microscope is connected to a PC and ready for observations.
- System requirements: Windows XP SP2/Vista/7/8, Mac 10.6~10.10
|Package Weight:||2.73 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.9 x 5.8 x 5.8 inches|