Riverstone Audio Precision Record-Level Turntable Stylus Tracking Force Pressure Gauge / Scale 100g, 0.005g Resolution, Measures VTF at Correct LP Record Level Height (2 mm to 3 mm) Color: Silver
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 18% on the Riverstone Audio Precision Record-Level Turntable Stylus Tracking Force Pressure Gauge / Scale 100g, 0.005g Resolution, Measures VTF at Correct LP Record Level Height (2 mm to 3 mm) Color: Silver by Riverstone Audio at Digital Complex. MPN: TRACKFORCE-RL100-S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. A Professional tracking force gauge designed for vinyl record purist's interested in more precise measurement of vertical tracking force (VTF). In
Features & Highlights
- A Professional digital tracking force gauge designed for vinyl record purist's interested in precise measurement of vertical tracking force (VTF) at the correct vertical height (height changes the vertical tracking angle VTA of a tonearm). When used with the detachable cantilevered extension arm, the gauge closely approximates the vertical position of the stylus on the surface of a vinyl record when it is playing on a turntable - providing accurate "RECORD-LEVEL" measurements of tracking force.
- For optimal accuracy, tracking force should be measured at the same vertical position as the record surface. With Riverstone's VTF gauge, tracking force is measured 2 mm - 3 mm from the surface of a turntable mat - the height of a stylus tip resting on an LP record (LP's have a thickness range of 1.9 - 2.9 mm). With less expensive gauges, the measurement distance is typically 6 mm- 8 mm.
- Precision strain gauge sensor provides 0.005 g measurement resolution and accurate measurements over the entire calibration range of the VTF gauge. Manufactured using non-magnetic materials (durable plastic housing with austenitic stainless steel cantilever extension arm). A polymer pad on loading platform protects the stylus tip and allows stylus centering on the measurement platform.
- Switchable units: g/oz/dwt/ct, Low Battery and Overload indication. Compact size 52mm (W) x 95mm (L) x 12mm (H).
- A detailed instruction manual (in English) is provided. Includes a tin storage box to protect the VTF gauge when not in use. Two precision calibration masses (20 g and 5 g) and a detachable cantilevered extension arm are included. ***Requires one AAA ALKALINE battery (sorry, battery NOT included)***.
|Manufacturer:||Riverstone Audio LLC|
|Publisher:||Riverstone Audio LLC|
|Studio:||Riverstone Audio LLC|
|Item Size:||2.05 x 0.53 x 0.53 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.03 pounds|
|Package Size:||5 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|